Note: to see the 2017 recipient, click here.
The Community Roundtable is proud to annually present the Maureen Krzanowski Scholarship to a deserving student.
Maureen Krzanowski was a passionate Roundtable member, supporting our Fourth of July Parade, the Lions Club, and foster children. Since her passing in 2006, The Community Roundtable has accepted donations to her scholarship fund benefitting a local student dedicated to community service in addition to their academic accomplishments.
• The candidate’s parent or guardian must be a resident of the Greater Brandon area as defined by the geographic area identified herein as “Brandon” includes the area bounded by the FishHawk subdivision to the south, Interstate 4 to the north, Turkey Creek Road to the east, and U.S Highway 301 to the west.
• Proof of residency will be required with this application
• Candidates must be a graduating high school senior
• Candidate must have at least a weighted 3.0 grade point average, proof provided with this application.
• Candidate must be accepted at a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university, proof provided with application.
• The award will be made without regard to financial need
To download the application click here: